Located in Utah's Little Cottonwood Canyon, Snowbird offers 89 marked runs spread over 2,500 acres. 13 lifts are available to shuttle skiers and riders up the mountain. 27% of the terrain is rated for beginners, 38% for intermediates, and 35% for advanced/expert riders. Snowbird averages nearly 500 inches of snow a year.
Located in the heart of Utah's Wasatch Mountains, in Snowbird, Utah, the resort is located approximately 29 miles, or 40 minutes, southwest of Salt Lake City. The resort is served by Salt Lake City International Airport(SLC).
- Trails: 89
- Lifts: 13 (1 aerial tram, 4 high-speed detachable quads, 6 doubles, 2 Magic Carpets)
- Uphill Capacity: 17,400/hr
- Acres: 2,500
- Snowmaking Coverage: n/a
- Summit Elevation: 11,000 ft. / 3,353 m
- Base Elevation: 7,760 ft. / 2,365 m
- Vertical Drop: 3,240 ft. / 988 m
- Longest Trail: 2.5 mi / 4.02 km (Chip's Run)
- Terrain Parks: 1 See Snowbird Park & Pipes website
- Halfpipes: 1
- Average Snowfall: 500 inches / 1,270 cm annually
- Night Skiing: No
Snowbird Reservations & Contact Information:
Lodging and lesson reservations as well as lift ticket and season pass purchases can be made online by visiting the Snowbird website or by calling 1-800-232-9542.