Park City Description:
Park City Mountain Resort is located in Park City, Utah, an easy 35 minute drive from Salt Lake City. The resort features 107 trails spread across more than 3,000 acres and seven mountain peaks. 17% of its terrain is rated as suitable for beginners, 50% for intermediates, and 33% for advanced and expert riders. 16 lifts service the mountain's terrain, for a total uphill capacity of 30,800 rides per hour.
Park City Location/Directions:
Park City is located just 35 minutes from Salt Lake City International Airport, which has more than 350 inbound flights arriving daily.
Park City Mountain Resort Statistics:
- Trails: 107
- Lifts: 16 (4 high-speed detachable 6 person chairs, 3 high-speed detachable quads, 5 Triples, 4 doubles, 1 magic carpet)
- Uphill Capacity: 30,800/hr
- Acres: 3,300
- Snowmaking Coverage: 14% (475 acres)
- Summit Elevation: 10,000 ft. / 3,048 m
- Base Elevation: 6,900 ft. / 2,103 m
- Vertical Drop: 3,100 ft. / 944 m
- Terrain Parks: 4 (see Park City Mountain Resort Parks & Pipes website)
- Superpipe(s): 1
- Average Snowfall: 355 inches / 901 cm
- Night Skiing: Yes
Park City Mountain Resort Reservations:
Lodging and lesson reservations as well as lift ticket and season pass purchases can be made online by visiting the Park City Mountain Resort website or by calling 1-800-331-3178.
Park City Mountain Resort Alternative Activities:
In addition to skiing and snowboarding, Park City offers an "Alpine Coaster," tubing, sleigh rides, snowmobile tours, shopping, fine dining and more.