Perhaps the most obvious piece of snowboard equipment. Information on how to choose a snowboard, where to buy a snowboard, and how to maintain and protect your snowboard.
- 2008/2009 Men's Snowboard Buyers Guide
- 2008/2009 Women's Snowboard Buyers Guide
- Top 10 Men's Freestyle Snowboards
- Top 10 Women's Freestyle Snowboards
- Before You Buy a Snowboard
- How to Choose the Right Snowboard
- Where to Buy a New Snowboard
- Preventing Snowboard Theft
Snowboard boots are the most important piece of snowboard equipment you'll use. Learn what to look for when buying snowboard boots, how to fit snowboard boots, where to get the best deals, and what accessories you'll want for your snowboard boots.
- Before You Buy Snowboard Boots
- How to Fit Snowboard Boots
- All About Custom Foot Beds for Snowboard Boots
- Snowboard Boot Dryers
Snowboard bindings are the only thing that connect you to your snowboard, so you'll want to make sure you're riding the right bindings. Learn what to look for when buying snowboard bindings, the different types of snowboard bindings, and where to get the best deals on snowboard bindings.
Snowboards, boots and bindings get all the love and attention, but don't forget about the accessories. The right helmet, goggles, stomp pads and even a lock for your snowboard are just as important as the gear you're riding.