Cannon Mountain Description:
Located in Franconia Notch, New Hampshire, Cannon Mountain offers 60 trails spread over 168 acres. 9 lifts, including a 70-passenger aerial tramway and three quads serve the terrain. The resort classifies 17% of its trails as suitable for novices, 47% for intermediates, and 36% for expert skiers and riders.
Cannon Mountain Location/Directions:
Located in New Hampshire's White Mountains in Franconia Notch State Park, Cannon Mountain is a short drive off Interstate 93. It is approximately 2.5 hours from Boston, 3.5 hours from New Haven, and 5 hours from New York City.
Cannon Mountain Statistics:
- Trails: 60
- Lifts: 9 (1 aerial tram, 3 quads, 3 triples, 2 surface lifts.
- Uphill Capacity: 11,000/hr
- Acres: 168
- Snowmaking Coverage: 94% (158 acres)
- Summit Elevation: 4,186 ft. / 1,276 m
- Base Elevation: 2,000 ft. / 610 m
- Vertical Drop: 2,146 ft. / 654 m
- Longest Trail: 2.3 mi / 3.7 km
- Terrain Park(s): 1
- Halfpipe(s): 1
- Average Snowfall: 150 inches / 381 cm annually
- Night Skiing: No
Cannon Mountain Reservations & Contact Information:
Lodging and lesson reservations as well as lift ticket and season pass purchases can be made online by visiting the Cannon Mountain website or by calling (603)-823-8800.