The Bottom Line
- Large lens provides excellent peripheral vision.
- Dual lens design cuts down on fogging.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 and ASTM F659 standards for impact resistance.
- Interchangeable lenses (available at additional cost) provide versatility in all lighting conditions
- Wide design necessitates the use of a different (sold separately) band for use with helmets.
- Iridium coated lenses are easily scratched.
- May not fit smaller faces very well.
- Wide frame, available in various colors/patterns.
- Non-slip goggle strap also available in several different colors/patterns.
- Interchangeable lenses come in a variety of tints for different lighting conditions.
Guide Review - The WISDOM by Oakley
The goggle features a large lens that provides excellent peripheral vision, as well as great anti-fogging properties thanks to the dual-lens construction. Foam covered vents on the underside of the frame further help combat fogging. The lens is easily removed from the frame in seconds, which means with the purchase of an additional lens or two, the WISDOMTM can be the only goggle you'll ever need.
Of course, all this engineering doesn't come cheap. Depending on lens choice, the goggles can run upwards of $150. Extra lenses start at $70, which is enough money to warrant this warning: Iridium lenses can scratch easily. Think twice before using your face to deflect that tree branch in the woods!Buy Direct: Oakley WISDOM