Breckenridge Ski Resort Description:
Located in Breckenridge, Colorado, Breckenridge Ski Resort (also referred to as "Breck") offers 155 trails spread over 2,538 acres. 30 lifts serve the terrain, of which 14% is rated for beginners, 31% for intermediates, and 55% for advanced/expert skiers and riders. Five terrain parks and four halfpipes have made Breck a mecca for a number of professional freestyle riders.
Breckenridge Ski Resort Location/Directions:
Located in the heart of Colorado's Summit County in Breckenridge, Colorado, the resort is located approximately nine miles south of Interstate 70, a little more than two hours from Denver. The resort is served by both Denver International Airport (DIA) and Vail/Eagle County Airport (EGE).
Breckenridge Ski Resort Stats:
- Trails: 155
- Lifts: 30 (1 Gondola, 9 high-speed detachable chairlifts, 1 triple, 6 doubles, 13 surface lifts)
- Uphill Capacity: 37,880/hr
- Acres: 2,358
- Snowmaking Coverage: 24% (565 acres)
- Summit Elevation: 12,998 ft. / 3,963 m
- Base Elevation: 9,600 ft. / 2,926 m
- Vertical Drop: 3,398 ft. / 1,036 m
- Longest Trail: 3.5 mi / 5.6 km (Four O'Clock)
- Terrain Parks: 5
- Halfpipes: 4
- Average Snowfall: 310 inches / 787 cm annually
- Night Skiing: No
Breckenridge Ski Resort Reservations:
Lodging and lesson reservations as well as lift ticket and season pass purchases can be made online by visiting the Breckenridge Ski Resort website or by calling 1-800-789-SNOW.